The hit of the lad day was a new cocktail called Long Palm Tiki, it was the unanimous choice of the group as the best one of the day.
Long Palm Tiki
- 1 1/2 oz. Ron Centenario 7 Year Old Rum
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. Creme of Coconut
- 1 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Bahama Bob's #4 Syrup
- Splash of Grapefruit Juice
- Splash of Barrett's Ginger Beer.
This week is going to be a busy busy week of fun and frolic here in Key West with two rum promotions and Saturday's departure for the Virgin Islands and a week of rum and cocktail research in some of the most interesting bars anywhere. Stay with me as we navigate through the next 3 weeks of fun, frolic and unusual bars. ;o)