For the Starbuck's coffee freaks, I've created a new frozen cocktail that reminds me of a frozen con leche.
Bahama Bob's Frozen Con Leche
- 1 1/2 oz. Brinley Gold Shipwreck Coffee Rum
- 1 oz. Creme de Cocoa (Dark)
- 1 oz. Amaretto
- 3 oz. Half and Half
This one tastes like a mocha chocolate milkshake with a kick.
The Tiki lover can take to the blender as well with this tiki style frozen cocktail whose roots are deep in the 50's thru 70's tiki era.
Bahama Bob's Frozen Tiki
- 1 oz Ron Centenario 7 Year Old Rum
- 1/2 oz. Overproof Rum (Plantation or Lemon Hart)
- 1/2 oz. Brinley Gold Shipwreck Lime Rum
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 oz. Cream of Coconut
Let your creative mind go and put tings into the blender you have never tried before, you might surprise yourself with the result. The blender is a wonderful bar tool, used properly your backyard tiki bar will be the hit of the summer frozen cocktail season. ;o)