|Map of Old Havana by Google Earth|
El Capitolio, the was inaugurated on May 20,1929. After a referendum of it was named "El Capitolio"and became the home of the Cuban Legislature. This is another of the "Neo-Classical" buildings the Cuban government favored at the time. The building is currently closed to the public, and is being "restored", but there are no real signs of work being done on the vacant building.