I have taken some liberties with the original and made it into a rum cocktail with just a bit of help from a couple of liqueurs. I hope you enjoy this one, it is really good.
|2005 Pool Bar at Sapphire Beach Resort just outside of red hook|
Bahama Bob’s Bushwhacker Recipe
· 1/2 oz. El Dorado Dark Rum
· 1/2 oz. Brinly's Gold Vanilla Rum
· 1/2 oz. Ron Llave White Rum
· 1 oz. Brinly's Gold Coffee Rum
· 1/2 oz. El Dorado Rum Cream
· 1/2 oz. Amaretto
· 1/2 oz. Marie Brizzard's Chocolat Royale
· 1 oz. Cream of Coconut
· 1/2 oz. Half and Half
Blend all ingredients with ice until smooth. Pour into a pint glass that has been swirled with chocolate syrup. Garnish with fresh ground nutmeg, an orange wheel and a cherry. If you are looking for a real kick from this one, float it with Plantation Overproof Rum.