Bahama Bob's KeyZombie
|Bahama Bob's KeyZombie|
Made in the tradition of Don the Beachcomber's time honored recipe with a little KeyZ twist to it.
- 1 oz Siesta White Rum
- 1 oz Myer's Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz Plantation Barbados 151 Rum
- 1/2 oz J.D. Taylor's Velvet Falernum
- 2 drops of Aguardiente Anisette Rum
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2 drops Angostura Bitters
- 1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 oz White Grapefruit Juice
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Splash of Barrett's Ginger Beer
Combine all of the ingredients except the ginger beer in a shaker with ice cubes and shake thoroughly and strain into a tall glass filled half full with crushed ice. Add Barrett's Ginger Beer to taste and garnish with a orange slice. Enjoy this taste of the Tiki Era.
This is one of the fun cocktails that we have played with in the Rum Lab to expand the scope of some of the old classic cocktails to take advantage of the modern flavors, liqueurs, and rums. ;o)