With the weather hot and sultry, it is time to hit the patio or the boat for a great
chilled out Fourth of July holiday. I've been playing around in the Rum Lab again and I've come up with a couple of ideas that I think you might enjoy over the holidays. I'm thinking about a creamy cocktail and a one with some coffee notes. Anyway, here is what I have come up with for you to give a try this week and anytime you find the urge to.
First is a morning cocktail as a wake up and chill idea.
Keys Morning Coffee
- 1 oz. Matusalem 15 Year Old Gran Reserva
- 2 oz. Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao
- 1 1/2 oz. Brinley Gold Coffee Rum
- 2 oz. Matusalem 15 year Old Gran Reserva
- 2oz. Selvarey Cacao Rum or Marie Brizard's Chocolat Royal
- 2 oz. Half and Half
Enjoy the cocktails and have a great Fourth of July Holiday. ;o)