Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Black Barrel Cocktail

     Here I am again on the aft deck in the mood for a new evening cocktail.  I'm in the mood for good rum, Mount Gay Black Barrel I see on the shelf and maybe some of that Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao will blend nicely.  It needs a little something more, Fee Brothers have a great selection of bitters, an I think that this cocktail is calling for a little orange flavored bitters.

     This has made my evening really complete and I'll enjoy mine while you get yours and we can raise our glasses to a wonderful evening.  



Black Barrel Cocktail

  • 1 1/2 oz. Mount Gay Black Barrel
  • 1 oz. Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao
  • 1 Dash of Fee Brothers Lemon Bitters
Placer all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.  Shake until Chilled and strain into an old fashion glass filled with fresh ice.   Garnish with an orange zest.

No comments:

Post a Comment