Friday, December 28, 2018

What Does This Birthday Mean?

     As 2018 comes to a close I'm happy to say that this has been a much better year than 2017.  There
have been no Hurricanes here in Key West and the island has had time to take care of most of the damage that Irma did in September of 2017.

     Sanity Too is back to her old self again and we are back aboard and happy to be enjoying the lifestyle that we did before the hurricane.  The year has also allowed us to make some changes to the boat that made it even better than it was before.

     2018 has been a great year for my personal growth.   I've begun to better understand the world of making rum through my year of development in the areas of fermentation and making the still do what is needed to get the quality of rum that we need.

     Today as I move into the next year of my life, I could not ask for a better birthday present that to have everything back to normal and maybe a bit better than it was before the storm.  Looking forward to seeing what happens in my 73rd year of life and 2019 in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment