Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Small Mangrove Beach Where I Only Found Tracks in the Sand

     I was out on my dinghy the other day drifting around the mangrove keys to the north of me in the Gulf of Mexico.  I stopped at a little mangrove key on a very small beach and was amazed that the only things I found on it were footprints of birds and a couple of tennis shoes.   It is really to bad that the majority of the places I drift into are littered with debris that is left behind by lazy boaters.

     With a little bit if fore thought and a trash bag, you can bring your trash back to the dock with you and dispose of it in a proper manner instead of adding to the trash pollution of our waters.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua vòng tay pandora từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete