Sunday, August 4, 2019

See What Rises from the Sunsetting of Bahama Bob's Rumstyles

     A week from today will be the final edition of Bahama Bob's Rumstyle Blog after 3000 editions.  I want to thank all who have followed for the past seven and a half years, but it is time to do something different.  I'm moving to a more modern and I feel exciting way to show what is happening down here in the Florida Keys and the other fun places that I am privilaged to travel.   Don't miss out on any of the new things that I am planning.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel now, it is free.  Just click on the link and subscribe, I'll be sending you an email whenever a new video is posted and you can continue to enjoy the fun.  Please join the fun today at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Y-tHwjSpRSzEP-w9nq1zw



No comments:

Post a Comment